6 Feb 2012

Colour work

Here are some images of from the online e-course I am studying The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. These images are all about colour, its good to take a step back and think about the way you work with colour and different ways to develop colour palettes. Working this way reminds me of university when we had to keep a 'colour book' throughout the course. I enjoyed playing around with different objects seeing how they work together and photographing the different groups. I have also used some of my existing photographs with colours I love to create new colour palettes.

I am loving the course just wish there were more hours in the day so I could spend more time working on this. These are from an exercise in Module 1 we are now in week 2 of Module 2 more images to come I will keep you updated on how I'm getting on.










No comments:

Post a Comment